Finally, a SmartWatch Made For Rugged Men!
Designed by a team of ex-military engineers who love both tech and the outdoors. Fed up with forever spending money repairing their fragile smartwatches, they decided to design the perfect invincible smartwatch… and they nailed it!
The TactWatch is guaranteed to resist any situation, whether it is water or dust. It is also extremely durable thanks to its 4th generation Gorilla Glass and carbon fiber construction.
It’s stylish, easy-to-use and most importantly super durable and can resist any situation!
TactWatch – The Best Tactical Watch!
A Small group of elite former military engineers wanted a watch so tought that a soilder could wear it in the heat of war. A smartwatch that can take a beating and keep on ticking! They used recently declassified military tech to come up with the ultimate smartwatch. Both stlyish and super tough!
- Protocol Crystal Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Sunlight-Visible framework, reads the time even in extreme light conditions.
- Body in DLC (Drilling Carbon Coating). Waterproof 5ATM, thanks to the IP67, does not fear water and dust.
- APP Language: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
- Functions: App Own, Count steps, Burn Calories, Alarms, Save Energy, Remote Camera, Incoming Calls, Notifications (SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat),
- Large capacity of Data Storage. Battery life up to 33 months thanks to the energy saving function
Wait...Can I Sync My Tact Watch with My Smartphone?:
Tact Watch instantly connects and pairs to your mobile phone. Works with Apple and Andriod phones. Wait...Can I Sync My Tact Watch with My Smartphon
Verified Tact Watch Owners!
There are so many tactical watches on the market but this one is the BEST.It looks great on my wrist. It’s so strong and easy to use, and i love the battery lifetime as well.
I was very impressed with how solid it feels. This is a strong, durable and versatile smart watch. I could probably drive a truck over it!
Finally a smartwatch you don’t have to constantly worry about breaking (and i’ve broken 3 myself before the Tact Watch!). Worked great, looks cool. Love it!
Conclusion: Is it worth it?
In short, YES ! It really held up in testing, paired instantly with our phones and felt solid. Our staff all loved it. The standout features for our reviewers were:
Solidness and reliability
The cool, military styling
Could easily read the screen in the sun (unlike all other smartwatches)